Welcome to Perillo Villas!
We are excited to announce our newest addition to the Perillo family – Perillo Villas! Guido, our resident villa expert, personally visited and selected these villas. With over 1,000 properties, there’s sure to be the perfect fit for you whether you are looking for a rustic experience, a central location for exploring Italy, or an unforgettable venue for your special event!
A Truly Italian Experience
This is your chance to fully immerse in the Italian culture. Our villas are located throughout Italy in: Puglia, Campania, Liguria, Sardinia, Sicily, Tuscany and Umbria. Each region is special and beautiful in its own way, so be adventurous! The villa experience is not just for large families or groups. We have a number of smaller properties, apartments, and rooms in large properties suited for single travelers or couples.
- Spring, Summer and Fall months are peak season – be sure to book your villa as early as possible
- November through March is ‘off-season’ – cool, usually clear weather, with much less congestions and lower rates!
- Renting a car is absolutely your best option for transportation when renting a villa, and sometimes your only option for reaching the property.
- Most villas have a private pool, kitchen and provide complete privacy. Linens and towels are provided.
- You will be preparing your own meals – kitchens are fully furnished but food is not provided.
- Don't like to cook? You can even arrange to have a private chef come by and cook for a special experience during your villa stay – just ask one of our specialists.
How to Book
For weekly villa rentals, please start your search on Saturday for the most availability.
(Saturday is the first day of the week on the calendar.)
Feel free to call us at 1-800-ITALY-25 to plan your Villa stay!